Any communication that facilitates and accelerates development process is termed as ‘Development Communication.’ We at DevInsights extending its wing of operations to communication for social development and change aims to innovate design and establish communication solutions backed by data. Riding on evidences DevInsights with its DevCommunion wing would connect, communicate and collaborate with partners for desired social change.
Here, we explore opportunities, study the patterns, situate locally viable strategies, track quick returns, modify to situations if warranted, ensure the agreed results and analytically document the lifecycle of outcomes. We strive towards providing economical and efficient solutions that are sustainable and adaptable to suit diverse locale.
The team at DevInsights partners on various communication and documentation projects that includes:
- Documentation – print and audio visual (film)
- Social and behaviour change communication (SBCC) material development
- Communication research including Information needs assessments, KAP studies, Action research comprising baseline, strategy design, field testing, implementation and evaluation
- Capacity building on documentation and communication skills
- News and Media support
- DevTalk where social change torchbearers are provided a platform to share and talk about their journey